– Email Janice Hahn. She will likely win the runoff election, July 12, for Congress. Send an email to [email protected].
– Ask her to take action now to ask the Postal Service to delay a decision on selling the historic Venice Post Office until she takes office. Ask her to continue Jane Harman’s ban on the sale of any post offices in CD-36.
– Contact your other elected federal, state and city officials including:
- L.A. City Councilmember Bill Rosendahl (213-473-7011 and [email protected]),
- U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer (202-224-3553 and boxer.senate.gov/en/contact),
- U.S. Senator Diane Feinstein (202-224-3841 and http://bit.ly/iOd7qi),
- Assemblymember Betsy Butler (310-615-3515 and [email protected]),
- State Senator Ted Lieu (310-318-6994 and [email protected])
- Ask for their help in saving our Post Office.