Be part of the solution to end the dire housing crisis in Venice
Show your support for Venice Community Housing by signing a letter of support for Lincoln Apartments in Venice, 40 homes for transition aged youth (18-24) and others who have experienced homelessness.
Your letter will be sent to the City of LA before VNC the City Planning Commission in May and full City Council. And, we will notify you when hearing dates are set.
Let’s prove to the City of LA that Venice is a caring community that stands up and shows up. Please contact Linda Lucks @ 310-526-3857 with questions and thank you!
Lincoln Apartments Components
• Based on community and partner Input, best practices, affordable housing financing requirements, and preliminary land use analysis, we are proposing the following elements for this site:
• 40 homes, 39 supportive housing units and 1 full-time resident manager
• 50% (20 units) for those who have experienced chronic homelessness
• 50% (19 units) for transition aged youth (18-24) who have experienced homelessness
• Studios (28), 1 bedroom (9) and 2 bedroom units (3)
• 3 full-time professional social services staff with offices on-site, as well as multiple service partners, providing comprehensive, Integrated services and support for tenants
• Open and Green Spaces
• Safe Place for Youth offices, social services and community-serving space on the ground floor
• Parking for staff. We are proposing zero residential parking, as allowed by local and state codes for supportive housing.